Friday, July 11, 2008

Welcome Back Favorite Cereal!

I just returned from the grocery store, and today I found a very pleasant surprise. My favorite cereal ever has RETURNED! Well, it is now a very well-marketed health food, but who cares?



Here's the scoop. I love breakfast food. All of it...well, almost. I don't like cereal. Weird, I know. I will eat dry Cheerios, but that's about it. No milk. With one exception...shredded wheat with a strawberry filling. They used to have it...awhile ago...I was in high school. But sadly it went away, and I resorted to dry Cheerios when I was in a hurry for breakfast. But today is a new day, and now something so simple has totally made my day.

Hooray for Kellogg's Smart Start Strawberry Oat Bites! And if the fact that they're back isn't enough, they're offerring them for FREE with a rebate. Now really, can it get better than that?! :)

No comments: