Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A New Creation

I have been wanting to revamp my blog for awhile now, it just took me longer than most people to figure out how to do it! Today is a new day, a new beginning, and now my blog reflects that.

Thanks to this site I was able to figure out how to circumvent some of the snags. The template comes from the website Final Sense, and like most good things, was free!

I still have some tinkering to do with the fonts and colors, but for now I am pleased.

I was looking for a template that fit my personality, my color preferences, and incorporated butterflies, and this one fits perfectly! I have always loved butterflies and what they represent. My wedding dress had butterflies down the train to symbolize the new life I was beginning. I also see the butterfly as a representation of our new lives in Christ, the regeneration and revitalization we experience as children of God.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

Praise God for his continual renewing love for us, his new creation!

No comments: