Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cow Appreciation Day



After telling her this story the other day, my friend Patrice told me it was definite blogworthy-material, so I have decided to share. Last Friday I got a quick email at work from my sister Meghan. She informed me that it was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fila and that her and her coworkers decided to participate. Participation included dressing up like a cow and heading to Chick-Fila to pick up a free meal. Doesn't get much better than that...us Godbey Girls love FREE! But I'm not sure that I'd go so far as to dress up like a cow...but here's the proof of Meghan's adventure:


Yes, I did ask where in the world she got a full cow costume on such short notice. Turns out she bought it at a charity sale awhile back thinking "well, you never know when you might need to dress like a cow...". Really? I guess it came in handy though. She said she's actually worn it several times, so who knows, maybe it IS handy to have a cow costume lying around!

No comments: