If you aren't familiar with Triple Coupon weekend, it comes about once a quarter and is VERY profitable. Check out past posts here and here to see some of the goodies that were free or nearly free after a trip to Harris Teeter on triple coupon weekend. This is not something to pass up!
Some quick tips:
- Go to the store prepared...that means with a list!
- Choose your coupons wisely...only 20 per person per day w/ HT card
- Leave the kiddos at home...this is serious shopping business!
- Go early...like 7am on Thursday...if you want to shop mostly uninterrupted and have the best selection
- Internet coupons don't double
- Make sure your coupons aren't expired
- Wear comfy shoes
- Bring your own reuseable bags
- Be nice to your check out person!
When you get home, be sure to take a picture of the fruits of your labor...your ultra-frugal excursion...and post it on your blog. If you don't have one, send your picture to me and I'll post it for you.
P.S. So I know some of you think I'm a little wacky about my couponing (Patrice), but hey, I'm just being a good steward of God's money! :)