Monday, March 17, 2008

Feeling a Little Better

So going to the gym after work definitely did not happen, but that's not much of a surprise. I just really didn't feel like going. Chuck reminded me that if I wait until I feel like it, I will never go. This is true, however, I decided to do double duty and walked around WalMart while grocery shopping - 1000 extra steps and now we actually have food in the house.

I am feeling a little better...not so "out of it" tonight. I had some time to myself while Chuck worked his magic with the teens at church - they are planning a drama for Easter Sunday and he helped them rehearse. Drama was his 'thing' in high school, and I think he enjoyed working with them and teaching them new skills. Anyway, he didn't get home until almost 9:30, so I took the time to catch up with some things around the house and do the prep for another pot of Quinoa Chicken Stew. I also intended to get to bed a little earlier...it's almost 11:00, and that doesn't count as early, but it's better than midnight, so I'll celebrate the little victories and call it a night.

No comments: