Monday, March 17, 2008

Out of It...

Have you ever felt "out of it"? Chuck asked me if I was OK this morning - and all I could think to say was that I was a little "out of it" but I would be OK. I think for me it is a time when I have a lot going on in my head to process but haven't figured out a good way to sort it all out yet. Nothing particularly major is going on - just feeling a little foggy. It's a time when I yearn for clarity but often it does not come. The beach is a good place to reflect, and I enjoyed our trip immensely, but now that we're back, it's back to the normal groove and it is more difficult to make the changes I intended to. Although I've packed my clothes to go to the gym after work today, so that's a start. Maybe a little endorphins from some exercise will lead me down the road to clarity of thought...

No comments: