She's growing and developing so much every day. New things include:
- She can sit up for (very) short amounts of time on her own
- She rolled over from her tummy to her back 5 times on 2 or 3 different days but has decided that's enough for now and hasn't done it at all the last week
- She's still as smiley as ever and will smile at most anyone who talks to her
- She is still a daddy's girl and will turn toward him or his voice (on a phone voicemail message) anytime she hears it
- She's reverted back to waking up at night, sometimes several times. We think it's because she is teething.
- She's losing some of her hair in the back where she rubs it back and forth on the sheets at night
- She loves to play with things that crinkle. The Huggies travel size wipes containers are her favorite. Who needs toys during diaper changes?
- She currently has her first runny nose - again, we think it's teething
- She still chews on everything she can get into her mouth
- She's in size 2 diapers but we're out of them right now so we're using the size 3s that we'd stockpiled...and they're working...those little chunky legs keep on growing!
- She's still nursing like a champ - it's definitely one of her favorite things to do!
- I've wanted so badly to start giving her food, but she's not sitting up well yet on her own and that's one milestone that needs to be reached first. Plus I'm trying to nurse her exclusively for six months to reduce the likelihood for allergies, so we'll have to wait a little longer for the fun "first food" pictures
Last night we went to our friends Charlin & BJ's house to meet up with three other couples who were in our young adult Bible Study called InnerChange for a few years. Somehow, without us talking to one another about it, all four of us got pregnant within months of each other! The kids are spaced out at 8 months (John), 7 months (Tyler), 6 months (Addison), and 5 months (Salem). It was really cute to have them all together!