Friday, February 27, 2009

Fetus Friday

25 Weeks

Weight Gain: 19lbs

Aches & Pains: Crazy painful leg cramps started this morning. I've eaten a banana, so hopefully that potassium will kick in soon. And I'm getting tired more easily again...bye bye 2nd trimester!

Cravings: Nothing in particular this week except that it's harder and harder not to want to eat everything in sight!

Cool Developments: She's moving a lot more now and apparently growing a lot too since I managed to gain 3 lbs in one week! Time to move up in maternity clothes sizes!

Belly Pic: Will have to wait till Chuck gets home. (Update: or I'll just take the picture myself!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are SO georgeous!!! Enjoy it for what it's worth - baby girl will be here before you know it. Love you, Melinda