Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sarah Palin loves Jesus!

Usually I am the last person to talk about politics, but Sarah Palin has definitely caught my attention. I feel like she is a down-to-earth person who understands the daily struggles and values of other Americans who are not from excessively rich families.
Today I happened upon a video of a recent speech she made at the church she grew up at. I am encouraged. It's worth watching to the end...her pastor prays over her and her future. Very powerful!
From the Beyond Encounter blog:
It's not always easy to know if the claims made by our leaders are genuine, but it's clear that Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin is a committed follower of Jesus Christ! She grew up in the Wasilla Assembly of God Church in Wasilla, Alaska and recently returned to deliver a brief message of how God has moved in her life and her political career.

No comments: