Thursday, July 23, 2009

All Smiles

It's official! Salem is now smiling socially (not just when she's working on a "present" for us). Hopefully I'll be able to catch it on camera. My mom, dad and I have all seen the cute smiles and a few giggles, but Chuck has yet to see a smile. Hopefully she'll smile for her daddy soon!

She's also eating me out of house and home! Must be a growth spurt. She's finally filling out some and starting to get some baby "chub". SO cute!

I'll try to post more pictures soon :)

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I can't wait to see her cute smile this weekend!

Jessica said...

I was wondering how much she weighs now. Zach is taking his time filling out. It is so different with Zach then with Olivia. I saw more pictures of Salem she is so bright eyed and awake. Tell Chuck stop trying so hard to make her smile and just be himself! :)LOL I know it is killing him to have missed the smiles. Hope you are keeping up your health.