Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Harris Teeter Triples - March 2009


It's been awhile since I posted my Harris Teeter triple coupon shopping experiences, but today's trip was so good I couldn't resist. I paid $13.96 for all the groceries above...a value of $69.69. That's over $44 in coupons plus HT VIC card savings. The most expensive item was the peanut butter ($2.79) and that's because I didn't have a coupon for it...I just am having serious peanut butter cravings with this baby. After coupons and/or sales, several of the items were free: 3 bottles of salad dressing, 3 bags of rice, 3 boxes of Lipton tea, Halls cough drops, Kotex pads, and the Sue Bee chicken broth. I am SO very thankful to the ladies at church who give me coupons each week from their papers that allow me to take advantage of these great deals!!

No comments: