Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fetus Friday...a little late

We were gone all weekend, so I didn't get this posted on Friday. Here's the update...better late than never!
24 Weeks

Weight Gain: 16lbs

Aches & Pains: Not much new to speak of except for realizing that I'm quickly losing my balance and the ability to get myself up out of bed (I have to keep asking Chuck to push me!).

Cravings: Still loving me some pasta...even had some for dinner last night AND tonight. Definitely craving chocolate again...or maybe just anything sweet. Chuck had to stop me from devouring a bowl of cookie dough when I was making chocolate chip oatmeal bars for our InnerChange group last night. He wasn't quite so successful in stopping me from eating them once they were made though. I've also started eating at least one apple with peanut butter everyday for lunch. This little girl is either going to love or hate peanut butter!

Cool Developments: I realized this week that our little girl already has sleep/awake patterns. She tends to wake up in the morning before I go to work and move around a bit and then is almost always awake and moving around from 5-8pm and then again around 10 or 10:30pm. Tonight I felt her AND saw her move on the outside of my belly for the first time.

Belly Pic: Here's one from Winterfest this weekend...technically the beginning of 25 weeks, but it'll do for now.

No comments: