- eWomen Conference w/ friend
- Mid-Atlantic Evangelism Seminar
- Dinner w/ Operation Nehemiah founder & his wife
- Breast Cancer Conference for work
- We found out we're expecting a baby again! Due date is June 7th!!
- I had emergency surgery to drain a very large cyst on my ovary
- We saw/heard the baby's heartbeat after the surgery...he/she was doing okay!
- Cruise to Mexico with family (first one for me)
- Hanging out with Tyler-Wyler (nickname of course), our 10 mo old nephew
- Friends coming into town for Halloween fun this weekend
So...we've had a lot going on and I am quite tired these days. Thanks to everyone who prayed for me and the baby during and after my surgery. It was quite the surprise, but after being in so much pain, I was glad for the relief and glad that the baby was okay. We have our next doctor's appointment on November 4th, so hopefully we will get to hear the heartbeat again and be reassured that all is going well!