Thursday, August 28, 2008

Blog-o-sphere Winnings

How cool is this?!

In less than two weeks I've won two different prizes by signing up for contests that certain blogs are hosting.

The first one (last week) was through the Coupon Mom blog and I won a $25 gift certificate to Restaurant.com, which Chuck and I promptly used at Just Fresh Kitchen (and we loved it...doesn't free food always taste better?).

The second one (today) was through the Free 2 Be Frugal blog and I won a $25 gift certificate to Save-A-Lot grocery store. I have never been to Save-A-Lot (I know, can you believe it?!), but turns out there is one 5 miles from my office. So...guess where I will be grocery shopping next week? :)

If you're not familiar with winning things through blogs, check out the Bloggy Giveaways site. Every quarter or so they have a Bloggy Giveaway Carnival where there are hundreds, yes hundreds, of blogs who participate by giving away things. Most of the contests just require a comment on a certain post to enter. During the first carnival this year I won a jewelry making kit and the second one I won a book. Pretty cool...everyone loves free stuff!

No comments: